The Russian Empire. The regimental badge of the Life Guards of the St. Petersburg Regiment for non-commissioned officers. Approved on June 26, 1910. The sign in the form of the Kulm cross is covered with black mastic (paint). In the center of the cross is a silver double-headed eagle, surmounted by an Imperial crown with flowing ribbons. On the chest of the eagle is the golden monogram of the Empress Catherine the Great. In the paws of the eagle is a golden wreath with the monogram of Emperor Nicholas II. On the horizontal rays of the cross, the numbers "17" and "26" - the year of the regiment's foundation. The sign is composite, two-level. Extremely rare !!!!
Silver-plated light bronze. Black mastic. Size 43.8*40.7 mm. The nut is lost.