Russian Empire - the Principality of Finland. Commemorative badge in honor of the completion of the Bogskers Lighthouse in the Baltic Sea on the southernmost islands belonging to Finland.
The lighthouse was built in 1880-1882 on the initiative of Sweden. The steel structure is built on a three-meter granite plinth . The red-painted lighthouse was 25 meters (82 feet) high and had seven floors.
Silver (white metal) without stamps. Size 49.7*30.8 mm. Weight 31.4 grams.