USSR. The badge "Voroshilov shooter".
The sports and defense complex "Voroshilovsky Shooter" was established in 1932. The sign got its name from the surname of the People's Commissar for Military and Naval Affairs, K.E. Voroshilov, who was an excellent owner of small arms. The badge was awarded to members of the voluntary society OSOAVIAKHIM, who mastered the basics of shooting training and fulfilled the appropriate standard for shooting. The signs were issued for several years and were abolished in 1941 due to the outbreak of war.
Size 20*24 mm. The reverse is counter-relief. Hot enamel.