Russian Empire. 1917. Sign of the end of the Kazan military school of the period of the Provisional government (instead of the combined monogram of Emperors Alexander and Nicholas II, the abbreviation KVU is located). Junker class of 1917 with the rank of ensign. Manufactured by the firm "Edward", Petrograd.
The Kazan military school (until September 1, 1909, it was called the Kazan infantry Junker school) was a military educational institution of the Russian army that trained infantry officers. School holiday: October 22. Until its disbandment, on November 6, 1917, the school was stationed on the territory of the Kazan Kremlin.
White metal, bronze, hot enamel. The reverse is engraved with the date 4. 10. 1917 and the punch number 1766. The fastening screw. Size mm.