The Russian Empire. Badge of the Order of St. Anna, 2nd class. The end of the XVIII - beginning of the XIX century . Unknown workshop. The safety is excellent. Very rare..
In 1800-1820, approximately 40 badges of the Order of St. Anna of the 1st degree and 200 badges of the Order of St. Anna of the 2nd degree were issued annually. The design drawing of the signs of the Order of St. Anna of the late XVIII - early XIX century was made by architect N. A. Lvov in 1797. Awarding of similar signs of the Order of the 1st and 2nd degrees of the so-called "Pavlovsky" type was carried out from 1797 to 1829. (Medalirus)
Bronze, mercury gilding, enamel, rhinestones, colored rhinestone. Moire tape 52 mm wide, 460 mm long. The size of the sign is 60.5*55.5 mm. Weight 38.9 grams (without connecting ring).